Tuesday, July 01, 2008

free stuff!

I love Swistle and I think you should too.

But that's an aside and not the point.

The point is that she's taken this whole Pay It Forward contest deal and gone freakin' GLOBAL with it.

And I'm in, because I love.

What happens is this: you comment on this entry anytime before midnight this Friday, July 4....which could be any time at all on your side of the world, so good luck with that.

Anyway, after you all rush at me with the comments, a random number generator will sort through the hundreds and hundreds and HUNDREDS of them to pick YOU, and you'll be the winner!

You will then email me your address details and I will send you something yet to be determined and you will APPRECIATE it and LOVE it REGARDLESS because it was FREE, and then you, the winner, will hold your own Pay it Forward contest and the Circle of Life will continue thusly.

Also, world peace! That much closer!




2005-2007© aibee