Saturday, June 11, 2005

lookit

I've been shopping.



It's not bad, is it? I mean, it's not very sexy and it's going to do shit-all for my street cred, but it was a great deal. Thing is, I'm either in shock or I'm allergic to it, as I've been unable to breathe since I brought it home.

Lack of oxygen aside, it feels somewhat premature to be buying baby stuff already though. Moreover, it feels like a redundant purchase, seeings as how I'm still wafting in a cloud of denial of my pregnant state, but it was on sale at Target at forty percent off, and I'm a sucker for a bargain.

Tomorrow, following the same economic strategy, I wanna buy a steam cleaner. The one I'm looking at is at half price, so in just two days, I'll have saved enough to buy that pair of shit hot jeans, and still be fifty bucks ahead!

I call it 'aibeeconomics™'.




2005-2007© aibee