Wednesday, March 16, 2005

of minor interest

One of the guys at work hurt his back and now has a bulging disk at L3/L4 level.

I've treated him with Bowen in the past, and it helped, but right now, he's in so much pain he's scared of being touched at all.

So last night, I placed my hands around his pain, if that makes any sense.

Over and over he said 'I don't want to believe in this, but I can feel it. I can feel it', and what he felt was exactly as I was visualising it. I was totally blown away because this energy thing is something I'm not sure I believe in either.

If there's a point to this entry, maybe it's that sometimes we don't need to believe in something for it to believe in us.

The more I do this, the more grateful I am for the opportunity to do this.

I can't describe how it feels without sounding like a fruit.....but when someone comes to me with pain, I can see it. I can feel where it comes from, and most of the time, it's not coming from an injured joint or a strained muscle.

I help them find a way to give up their pain, and in giving up their pain, they allow their souls to heal.

No, I'm not stoned. Why do you ask?




2005-2007© aibee