Wednesday, March 16, 2005

emotional economy

I've only told a handful of people about this, the greatest thing I've ever done with my life, so I've been thinking about why I'm so frugal with who I tell.

Everything else is uncertain, and I think I want to be certain of the responses I get. If I tell anyone, I want to be certain they'll be interested. I want to be sure they'll give a shit. I don't tell anyone because if no one knows, any lack of support is not due to a lack of interest, but rather, lack of involvment.

Of the people I have told, one approached me to ask how I am.

Thankyou Mel, for making me believe this is important for you too.

1 Comments:

Oh dear.

You got me all weepy there.

(can we blame it on hormones and not me being a total marshmallow?)

((((((((((((((aibee)))))))))))))))))

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





2005-2007© aibee