Thursday, June 28, 2007

dear club mom readers

Welcome.

How are you? Good? Stuck to your screen in eager anticipation of the next installement?

It's very nice to see you all, and I do hope you're enjoying the show.

I'm pretty darned stoked that the lovely tiffany thought I was entertaining enough to mention me to the lovely (and famous!) Amy who then, god help me, thought me entertaining enough to mention this place to the whole freakin' blogosphere! Thank you both and I think you should know that while I've not yet done so, I can't promise that I won't actually faint from the excitement of being famous myself. For a day! Or two!

YES!!!!

Ahem.

My little boy is sicksicksick today so we're stuck at home (thank you SO much wicked evil upper respiratory tract infection and your associated nasty ass fevers) and he's stuck to me, so there's not much else I can do apart from hover over my stats, be impressed, and say things like "woohoo", "yay" and "wahooey" (me), and *cough*, *hack* and *wheeze* (him).

Actually Daniel is in my lap right now so I'm one finger typing which disturbingly, enables me to write full paragraphs in less time than it takes to write them in my usual splattertygoop fashion. The latter requires backspacing, deleting and retyping pretty much every. single. word so if I didn't do the delete thing, I'd be illegible, yes, but very, very prolific and would have typed a novel in the time it's taken me to write this entry.

You all have a great day, and thank you again for taking the time out to pop on over and visit.

xx

ps I LOVE COMMENTS!!

PPS Oh I'm sorry, did I say that out loud? *whistles innocently*




2005-2007© aibee