Friday, January 28, 2011

so someone left a comment

here, and Anonymous? I know. Christ.

One could more accurately comment that, hey, the last two and a half YEARS must have been SMOKIN' good times, aibee, because updating since then has been NOT THERE.

People, I WANT to write more, and I STILL write entries in my head as a running commentary on Life, The Universe, and Other Exciting Shit, but before you know it, two and a half years of my CHILD's's life have passed like it was the eighties ie before the internet,blogging/microblogging and photosharing existed, and I STILL haven't written that shit down.

So, c'mon. Ask me stuff. I might even answer it before The Rapture.

2 Comments:

My kid loves Bindi Irwin. What can you tell me about her? Is she as nice in real person as she on the TV? I mean, you must know her personally, right? Don't all Australians know each other? No?

Oh.

Psst! Thank you for your incredibly kind, thoughtful comment the other day on my blog. You have been a good blog friend all these years - since our boys were scrawny babies. Sniff.

By Blogger Cagey (Kelli Oliver George), at 12:23 PM  

There are 113 days remaining until the Rapture. Can you figure out how I know?

So, how is Daniel? Apart from FIVE? How are you? What are you doing with yourself these days? Have you set fire to your mother yet?

By Blogger Mary, at 6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





2005-2007© aibee