Sunday, December 04, 2005

another *yawn*,

this one more desperate than the last.

It's just gone 6.30am, and I've been awake since 5.30 because this morning, it was the dog's turn to wake me up. It yelped for twenty minutes. I'm so sleep deprived right now that putting on my slippers and shuffling next door seemed like a good idea. The plan ws to bang on their door and inform them that their dog was yelping and whining, just in case they didn't know, but I didn't get to tdo it because their front gate was locked, probaby because they're taking measures against being murdered in their sleep.

I'm not getting anywhere near enough sleep, and I haven't even got a baby yet. The man next door, the idiots on the other side, never getting an afternoon nap because if I'm not out with my mother, I'm too stressed to nap anyway. Mum thinks it's just an issue of going home for a sleep, but it's not. I need to be home to feel tired, and when I am home, I literally pass out for an hour or two each afternoon. Except these days, I'm never home.

I'm so fucking tired.

So tired.

So.

Tired.

but too stressed to sleep.

*sob*




2005-2007© aibee