Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Today is my last day of being, erm, young.

It's my birthday tomorrow and then it's official.

I'm old.

*sob*

All may not be lost though! I was at the beach earlier today when this guy walks by and says hi. He would have been about 20, tops, so I figured the poor kid had seen me from a distance, came in for the kill and when he got close enough to call me baby, recoiled in well disguised horror. Not five minutes later though, he's back, and close enough to no longer be fooled.

This time he bade me farewell and called me 'sweetie'. Aw.

On this, my last day of being younger than as old as dirt, lets all thank fuck for big, dark glasses and a hat, shall we?

In lieu of any other riveting subject matter, let's talk about my boobs. With the help of the Boobie Name Generator, I discovered my girls are called Nancy Kerrigan and Tonya Harding.

I wonder which is which?

2 Comments:

Happy early birthday! NO! Wait, it's after midnight here in NYC, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

--mihow

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:52 PM  

Thankyou, from Tonya, Nancy and me and not necessarily in that order.

By Blogger aibee, at 1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





2005-2007© aibee